[TRAVEL] Are You Ready For The Truth About Moving Aboard ?

I've lived in 3 countries in the past 3 years and I'm still moving.  Moving aboard sounds a cool thing in life. 'Oh, nice! You're traveling again'... most of the people always see the good side than the bad one. So, I'm going to tell you now how hard can the life be sometime.

1. The work is hard
I spend my days and nights in work, Another say, I work very hard for this. I remembered the first week of tomatoes picking, the work was physically exhausted that make me thinking to give up and going back home. You got to have a very strong mind to make through it.    

2. You got no one with you
I was a solo traveler in almost most of my trip. I always meet new friends in the journey but deep inside my heart, I know clearly that no one can really share my burden and worries. I cried after I talked to my parents on phone. At the end I know I have to stay strong, no matter when and what.

3. Yes, I can do it
Moving is another way of learning but it could become harder when we grow order. To adapt to a new place, NO is meaning that I have to go back home. I must make everything work.



Most of the time, problems come to you from nowhere, you got nowhere to escape. It is stressful. Complain ain't help, it only bring negative energy and let you realize how suck is your life now. Are you still thinking to moving aboard? Good luck then.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This


No comments:

Post a Comment